Eastern Oklahoma VA Health Care System
VA Medical Center to hold Nursing Hiring Event
January 18, 2018
The Jack C. Montgomery VA Medical Center is hosting a Nursing Hiring Event for experienced medical-surgical and mental health RN’s on January 25, 2018 from 4 to 8 p.m. in the main lobby.
Bring a resume and get an interview on the spot! Use the hospital’s Main Entrance.
The medical center is located at 1011 Honor Heights Drive in Muskogee.
Additional opportunities are available for ICU, ER, Surgery and GI Clinic. Tours available: nights, days, mid-shifts and PRN (Intermittent). Apply online at www.usajobs.gov or call Kathy Lawrence, VA Nurse Recruiter, at 918-577-3689.
VA Nursing Employment Benefits:
• Health Insurance and leave accrual begins day one of hire
• 5 weeks paid vacation per year
• 13 days paid sick leave per year
• 10 paid holidays a year (double pay for holiday worked)
• 25% Saturday and Sunday premium pay
• 10% shift differential nights and weekends
• Career growth opportunities abound!
• Education Debt Re-Payment Plan (EDRP) is available, but not guaranteed